Impact Hub is proud to work with Argidius Foundation as our partner in Latin America.
Argidius Foundation - is a Swiss-based charitable foundation that promotes the growth of small and medium sized enterprises (SME) in order to improve the lives of the poor through increased income generation. Argidius believes that SMEs are critical to achieve sustainable development as businesses create employment and generate income, and are therefore key to reducing poverty.
Some partners already benefit our Impact Impact Hubs and their members in Latin AmericaSome of our current partners include:
- Incubation and Acceleration Partners - Inter-American Development Bank and FOMIN in running Impact Hub Fellowhip Program in Venezuela; Innpulsa from Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Tourism on Colombia in running an Incubation Program in the field of Biodiversity and Biotrade entrepreneurship; among others
- Support Services and Infrastructure Partners - Trust Law from Thomson Reuters Foundation facilitates legal advise from leading law firms to Impact Hubs; Herman Miller Furniture provides 50% to 65% discount in selected furniture to Impact Hubs around the world; among others
- Seed Capital Partners for new Impact Hubs - Pomona Impact is working with Impact Hub in structuring a Seed Capital fund, and providing business modeling, financial planning, and financial management advise to new Impact Hubs. They have already invested in our Impact Hub Antigua in Guatemala.
We are looking for new partners! Work with us in building a stronger ecosystem for entrepreneurship and innovation in Latin America
We are in the lookout for new partners able to provide programatic experice on enterprise development and capital around three priority programs and projects in the region:
- Scaling Program - designed to support the geographical expansion and scaling of successful start-ups and business models from some countries into others of Latin America
- Fellowships and Incubation Program - designed to support high potential entrepreneurs in idea and early stage to develop sustainable business models and start-ups through organized training, mentorship, infrastructure, and networks provided by Impact Hub and its partners
- Seed Capital Funding for new Impact Hubs - designed to cooperate with Angel and Impact Investors willing to provide loan, equity, and grant funding to teams of co-founders of new Impact Hubs in Latin America